The Moon-My Eternal Companion -By Ayushi - Guest writer for September ๐Ÿ•Š️




Cynthia, they say but deep inside I know,

 You are my solace.

 I see you in phases waxing and waning,

 I find you to be a companion.

 Pouring my heart out to you, 

I entrust, some of my deepest secrets.

 All my ambitions, dreams are known to you. 

People come and go, but you are always there, waxing and waning. 

Far away that you are, nevertheless there.

 I can hear your silent opinions and feel content when you are present as a whole. 

And feel lonely, when you are new. Be it waxing or waning or complete darkness or a full visage, 

I know that you are always there merrily to be my companion. 

Cynthia, they say but deep inside I know, 

You are my solace.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT IF - By Shreya - Guest writer for April ๐Ÿฆ‹

How long can denim hold up? - A Poem

Bliss - A poem